Benefits of Premium Professional Plus Membership
- Council Affiliations
- Affiliate with up to two of our 16 Scientific Councils.
- (Optional) Affiliate with a third council for an additional $60/year.
- AHA Learning Library
Complimentary access to the online AHA Learning Library including:
- Access to all 11 online AHA scientific journals (full text)
- Online access to non-AHA affiliated journals
- Access to CME credits through the AHA Journals CME program.*
*The American Heart Association designates each CME course in Circulation and Stroke for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Visit cme.ahajournals.org to access courses today. The American Heart Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The CME program is not available to institutional subscribers.
- Conferences and Education
Save on Scientific Conferences and Education including:
- Up to $400 off Scientific Sessions registration
- Up to $300 off specialty conference registration
- Up to $300 off International Stroke Conference registration
- Up to $200 off symposia
- Complimentary access to Science OnDemand® products, up to $300 value (restrictions apply*)
- Scientific Publications
- The AHA research grant application fee effective for the winter 2012 deadlines will be waived for members. You can apply at my.americanheart.org/research
- Discounted article publication charges for accepted articles in JAHA – Journal of the American Heart Association, the AHA/ASA’s Open Access journal. Members save $500 with discount code.
- E-mail updates tailored to deliver subspecialty content dealing with clinical and/or research topics, news releases, recent articles, "hot" news, etc.
- Opportunity to become a Fellow of the American Heart Association (FAHA)
- Leadership Opportunities: national science officer, board member, committee member, council officer, and journal editor
- Achieve Golden and Silver Heart Membership
- Opportunity to be a part of the Emeritus Membership program
- Mentor young healthcare professionals and beginning investigators
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions
1-888-242-2453 (Inside U.S.)
1-214-570-5935 (Outside U.S.)
Membership/Journals Customer Service
1-800-787-8984 (Inside U.S.)
1-301-223-2307 (Outside U.S.)