Benefits of Early Career Membership
- Council Affiliations
- Affiliate with one of our 16 Scientific Councils.
- (Optional) Affiliate with a second council for an additional $50/year.
- Conferences and Education
Save on Scientific Conferences and Education including:
- Up to $400 off Scientific Sessions registration
- Up to $300 off specialty conference registration
- Up to $100 off International Stroke Conference registration
- Up to $200 off symposia
- Complimentary access to Science OnDemand® products, up to $300 value (restrictions apply*)
- Scientific Publications
- AHA Learning Library (For an additional $84/year)
Access to the online AHA Learning Library including:
- Access to seven online AHA scientific journals of your choice (full text)
- Substantial discounts to online AHA scientific journal subscriptions
- Online access to non-AHA affiliated journals
- 24-hour cardiovascular news feed
- Up to 36 tokens to use for the AHA scientific journals CME program*
* The American Heart Association designates each CME course in Circulation, Hypertension, and Stroke for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Visit cme.ahajournals.org to begin using your tokens today. The American Heart Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The CME program is not available to institutional subscribers.
- As of winter 2012, the AHA research grant application fee is waived for members. You can apply at my.americanheart.org/research
- New membership benefit! Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA) New Open Access journal—online only, peer reviewed. Members save $500 in publication fees with discount code.
- E-mail updates tailored to deliver subspecialty content dealing with clinical and/or research topics, news releases, recent articles, "hot" news, etc.
- Opportunity to apply for scholarships and travel grants to AHA/ASA scientific meetings
- Opportunity to be a part of mentoring programs and other career development opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions
1-888-242-2453 (Inside U.S.)
1-214-570-5935 (Outside U.S.)
Membership/Journals Customer Service
1-800-787-8984 (Inside U.S.)
1-301-223-2307 (Outside U.S.)